HMEA boasts a supportive and cooperative environment. Our employees demonstrate caring and compassion and share a common core of values. We celebrate diversity and encourage learning and professional growth. We offer comprehensive training and are committed to promoting from within.
Consider joining a team that makes a difference in the community!
We provide a competitive total compensation package that includes a salary and a variety of benefits. The total compensation package includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health and Dependant Care
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Free life insurance
- 11 paid holidays
- Exceptional paid time off (minimum amount of time is more than three weeks annually)
- Pre-tax dependent care, health and dental
- 12 weeks family/medical leave
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Employee referral bonus
- Co-Pay Reimbursement Program
- Retirement plan (HMEA matches of $0.50 to every $1 up to six percent)
- Discounts and perks
Employees who are constantly learning and growing are happy, satisfied employees. Our comprehensive training program includes certifications in medical administration, CPR, First Aid, behavior management, crisis intervention and Sign Language. We also provide an array of other key professional development training opportunities that you’ll use throughout your career.
HMEA participates in the state tuition remission program for students earning their undergraduate degrees at Massachusetts state colleges.
For those who are earning an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field, we offer a generous tuition reimbursement program. Attend the college of your choice, and be reimbursed for four courses per year.
HMEA Career Fairs
We also host Career Fairs throughout the year, click here to find out more!