- Series of Monthly Workshops to Begin for Parents and Guardians of Young Adults with Disability
Massachusetts Families Organizing for Change (MFOFC) in partnership with HMEA is introducing a series of workshops for parents and guardians of young adults with disabilities. The series will focus on transition, employment, housing, friendship and more to help lead young people to interdependent, full lives in the community. Read details here
- Giving Tuesday to Make Dreams Come True
Show your support and donate to HMEA on #Giving Tuesday, and help make dreams come true
- Sterling Redemption Center makes the news
Sterling Meetinghouse News published a full article on our Sterling Redemption Center!
- Our Autumn 2013 Newsletter is now available!
The Darnell School receives license approval, HMEA's Lawn Care business flourishes, and HMEA says "THANK YOU" to our FY '13 & FY '14 donors!
- International Day of People with Disability
The International Day of People with Disability is observed on December 03, 2013.
- Attleboro YMCA receives HMEA's Citizens Award
Attleboro YMCA employees Cyndee Lindsey and Lisa Hooker have received the organization's 2013 Citizen's Award.
- Five bucks for HMEA, for every purchase at iGive!
Holiday shopping season is here - get an early start and GIVE WHILE YOU SHOP - now through November 12!
- HMEA House Manager wins award
Join us in congratulating one of our own in her award for excellence in Human Services from Mass Advocates Standing Strong!
- We won!!! Thanks so much!!
Thanks to our community of support, HMEA gets to expand our own supports with our new Toyota van!